Thursday, March 29, 2007



And here is a car from spain! ...I don't know what was going on here. But I think I possibly risked my life getting this picture. As I walked up to the car I saw that there were a group of fucking heavy gypsy type guys staring at me, I hadn't seen them at first as they were huddled together smoking cigarettes out of site from my car. I did my best impression of being someone not to mess with and walked right up near them and took a few pics of the car. I made it quick but without looking nervous. I walked around a little so they would asume I was pretty relaxedI. I got back into my car... my hands were trembling a bit. I noticed one of the younger kids had followed me back on his bicycle - I figured that I was safe now - so I took a few pics of him riding, which I will try and find and scan...

No comments: